Mamaearth Anti Mosquito Fabric Roll On 8ml. DEET Free. Protects from Dengue, Malaria & Chikungunya (Pack of 1)
Mamaearth Easy Tummy Roll On for Colic & Gas Relief with Hing & Fennel Oil 40ml (For external use)
Mamaearth Natural Mosquito Repellent Gel 50ml. DEET Free. Protects from Dengue, Malaria & Chikungunya (Pack of 1)
was ₹99.00 Special Price ₹75.24
Hi, I’m Mamaearth Natural Mosquito Repellent Gel. I am a 100% natural and safe insect repellent gel. I am made from natural ingredients like Citronella Oil, Lemongrass Oil, and Peppermint Oil, which are proven to repel almost all kinds of insects away. The MadeSafe Certification and All-natural ingredients prove that I am the safest and the best insect repellent for your baby. I effectively protect your family from mosquito bites while moisturizing the skin. Dermatologically tested, this gel has a family-safe formula as it does not contain any undesirable ingredients like DEET, SLES, PEG, Insecticides, Mineral Oil, or Parabens.
||Lavender, Lemongrass, Citronella
- 100% NATURAL DEET FREE PROTECTION : Our DEET Free non greasy mosquito repellent gel is a blend of natural actives Citronella, Lemongrass & Lavender Oil. It effectively protects your family from mosquito bites while moisturizing the skin.
- UP TO 8 HOURS PROTECTION : Apply uniformly on exposed skin to repels mosquitoes for up to 8 hrs, as our natural actives have strong mosquito repellent properties.
- PROTECTS FROM DENGUE, MALARIA & CHIKUNGUNYA : Blend of Citronella, Lavender & Lemongrass oil is used for their strong insect repellent properties. Together they protect us from mosquito bites of Malaria, Dengue & Chikungunya spreading mosquitoes.
- SAFE IF INGESTED : Our toxic free gel with natural ingredients is kids safe if they ingest the cream accidentally while being applied on their skin.
- CERTIFIED TOXIN FREE : Asia's first MadeSafe certified brand. Dermatologically tested, our gel has the family safe formula as it does not contain any ingredients undesirable for the health conscious consumer like DEET, SLES, PEG, insecticides, mineral oil or parabens.